Welcome back to 90 with Nate!
Frank in Arizona writes in and he says, “Nate, I’m new in my Network Marketing business. What should I do to get started correctly?”
So I’m going to give you 5 things, Frank (and also for all the rest of you lolz) that are going to help you get off to a good start in your business.
- First, you need to know your support team. Have the phone numbers and contact information for 3 or 4 people that can help you in situations where you’re going to need help.
- Secondy, you need to know your tool box. What are the tools you’re going to be using to share your opportunity and/or product. Is it a magazine? Is it a website? Is it a pre-recorded call? You need to know your tool box.
- Thirdly, you’re going to need a resources list. These are the names of people who readily know you, who you are going to expose to your brand new business.
- Fourthly, you need to go and expose every single one of those people on your resources list to one of the tools from Step #2.
- Fifthly, you need to follow up with every single prospect from your resources list using someone from your support team to help you with the follow up and to answer any questions that your prospects may have.
I hope that helps you, Frank in Arizona! And I hope that it helps the rest of you that are out there getting started in your brand new home based business.
Do You Struggle with Achieving Your Greatest Goals? If you want to Hit Your Goals and Avoid the Most Common Mistakes CLICK HERE NOW to check out 6 Goal Setting Hacks!! Learn How to Hit Every Goal while Avoiding those Most Common Mistakes and Feeling the Success of Achievement.